Best trails near Logans Pass and Trekking Buddies

A place to talk about Glacier in general, if you have something that is political, please post it in the "Politics" section of the chat system.

Moderators: Tara, Kathy

Catmorell
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: Best trails near Logans Pass and Trekking Buddies

Post by Catmorell »

Pete, if you do not want to waste your morning waiting on me I totally understand. I will find a way to make that day work for my tired a#@. : )

PeteE
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: Best trails near Logans Pass and Trekking Buddies

Post by PeteE »

Catmorell wrote:Hey Pete, a few thoughts about Sunday. As I said, my flight arrives at 12:15 am (3:15 am my time). I am staying the first night in Columbia Falls. There is no way in hell I can be up and over to Apgar by 5:30 am. However, if you are willing to meet me a few hours later I would be up for whatever seems good for an easy hike that day. Based on the info you posted, anything to avoid smoke and crowds.....sounds like a movie..........a crowded, smoke filled room........Give me those options again with a much later start. Still thinking on everything but hope to have plans firmed up soon.
Catmorell wrote:Pete, if you do not want to waste your morning waiting on me I totally understand. I will find a way to make that day work for my tired a#@. : )
Catherine....my apologies.
Not to worry. NOT wasting my time :)
See your private messages.
Look at the top left of index page

pete :wink:
"If you are not curious, you will learn nothing" -Goethe-

"When you're born in this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show.
And when you're born in America, you're given a front row seat."

George Carlin