Bigfoot Hotel proposed for East Glacier

General Lodging information.

Moderators: Kathy, Tara

Re: Bigfoot Hotel proposed for East Glacier

Postby mattB » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:19 pm

llholmes1948 wrote:Jay,

Those are great points. However you overlooked one thing - Perhaps it is a front for a laundromat for clothes in addition to money.

Lyman

Ah ha!!! The truth is out there!! :) :) :)
mattB
Donator
Donator

Postby joybird » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:09 pm

I guess the proposal could have been worse: He could have been making a bid for the Sperry rebuild.... :roll:
joybird
Donator
Donator

Postby Jay w » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:57 pm

llholmes1948 wrote:Jay,

Those are great points. However you overlooked one thing - Perhaps it is a front for a laundromat for clothes in addition to money.

Lyman

What would East Glacier be without a laundromat....East Glacier I guess.
The NSA...the only people in the government who listen.
Jay w

Postby joybird » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:38 pm

More articles about it are linked here:
http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/mont ... useum.html

What no one seems to be talking about is how this guy raised the $25 million he says this 50- or 100-room hotel (size seems to depend on which source you look at) will cost. Given that his company, Bigfoot Project Investments (BGFT) has a total market capitalization of just a little more than $700,000 (no, I haven't dropped any zeros), it sounds like quite a stretch to me...I sure wouldn't want to be holding the bonds on that one!

But, in a FOX News interview Mr. Biscardi says this is going to be "THE most phenomenal, the most GRANDIOSO Bigfoot museum in the ENTIRE WORLD..." :mrgreen:
http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/video?clipId=13834899&autostart=true

And why WOULDN'T we believe a man who himself has seen Bigfoot at least SIX times?! (And who owns 58% of the stock of this publicly traded, sub-penny-stock company...)

So, for the...er...adventurous among you, consider that BGFT stock currently trades for a mere .00342/share. So, why not skip that Starbucks tomorrow and buy yourself a thousand shares or so. Who knows? If it's NOT a hoax, this COULD be your chance to get in on the ground floor of the NEXT BIG THING! :lol:
joybird
Donator
Donator

Previous

Return to Lodging