2013 restaurant reviews needed

Have you had a good, bad or indifferent experience at a restaurant in the Glacier area? Let us know about it right here!

Moderators: Kathy, Tara

2013 restaurant reviews needed

Postby llholmes1948 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 pm

We are getting well into the season and haven't had many restaurant reviews except for Pete and DaveC.

Hopefully we will be getting some other reviews soon and I hope people will especially note if there are any new places open or old places closed.

Bon Appetit,

Lyman
llholmes1948
Donator
Donator

Re: 2013 restaurant reviews needed

Postby Hockey Ref » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:14 am

Two Sisters -- Went to Two Sisters three times last week. The food and service are both good, the people friendly, and the food plentiful enough to fill your belly after a long day hiking. Had a great milkshake for dessert.

Serrano's -- Good. We beat most of the dinner crowd and didn't have to wait for a table, but it crowded up soon after and the service was a bit slow. Otherwise, it was fine.

Ptarmigan Dining Room, Many Glacier Hotel -- Best meal of the week, just like last year. This is a good value for the money, with a view that can't be beat if you get a window seat.

Swiftcurrent Motor Inn restaurant -- "Adequate" is the best word to describe this. The food is just okay (although I thought the pizza was quite good this year), but the service is friendly and if you're tired it beats driving to Babb or St. Mary.

Park Cafe -- I just don't get the same vibe from this place that others do. The food is only fair, the service is a bit on the chilly side, and the famous pie just isn't that good in my opinion. Last year, it was one of the worst meals we had. This year was better, but it still wasn't that great. Would love to be able to get a beer there, too, but they don't serve alcohol.
Hockey Ref

"No man lies on his death bed wishing he'd spent more time at the office...or getting chemo."
Hockey Ref
Special Contributor
Special Contributor

Return to Restaurant Reviews and Recomendations