Will be updating this section.

Let us know when you will be visiting,

Moderators: Kathy, Tara

Will be updating this section.

Postby daveparker » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:51 am

On or around December 1, I will be changing this section, so ya'll can let everybody know what dates you will be visiting in 2020

Interesting season we had in 2019, not a lot of summer, just one of those very mellow seasons for weather this year, numbers in the park are still strong, so much so, they are considering alternatives to relieve stress on the park.

I don't believe you can submit comments any longer, but it would pay dividends to read through their paper to see what they are trying to accomplish.

https://www.nps.gov/glac/learn/news/19-65.htm

Hope things in every ones life is going well and we will once again be onto the 2020 adventure.

Dave & Deb

:D
daveparker
Site Admin

Re: Will be updating this section.

Postby PeteE » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:15 pm

"Expanding the shuttle system with additional buses, extended hours of daily service and six new stops"

I will GLADLY park at Apgar/St Mary and ride the shuttle if they expand the hours to include leaving the Apgar and St Mary visitor centers at 0600 or preferably earlier.
Looking at my records the other day, during June, July and August my gasoline bill averaged over $300.00/month. My August bill was $412.00 :shock:
That will NOT be happening this coming year.

pete :wink:
PeteE

Return to 2019 Trip Dates