North Fork and Beyond 2015

Well, tell us how your trip went. We all want to hear about your special experience.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

tibber
2.0 Donator
2.0 Donator
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: North Fork and Beyond 2015

Post by tibber »

for some reason I wanted to read more about the Boulder Pass hike so I read your report. I loved that picture down into Hole in the Wall from Boulder Peak. It REALLY looks like a Hole from up there. Also loved your sunrise pics at Francis (Frances). And of course, I enjoyed reading the trip report even a couple years later. I don't think you can get that HOL campsite anymore either. It sure was a sweet one; lucky you.
paul
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: North Fork and Beyond 2015

Post by paul »

tibber wrote:for some reason I wanted to read more about the Boulder Pass hike so I read your report. I loved that picture down into Hole in the Wall from Boulder Peak. It REALLY looks like a Hole from up there. Also loved your sunrise pics at Francis (Frances). And of course, I enjoyed reading the trip report even a couple years later. I don't think you can get that HOL campsite anymore either. It sure was a sweet one; lucky you.
Thanks Tibber,

I'm due for another trip report for my trip this year to the Belly River and up and over to Lake Francis. So I have more sunset photos to share.
We are in the mountains and the mountains are in us. - John Muir

Return to “Trip Reports”