Moderators: teapot57, Tara

ptguard
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

MGH 2020 reservations

Post by ptguard »

waited too long to get what we wanted for this summer so we're planning on doing a bigger trip next year to include the "new sperry". when do reservations become open for many glacier hotel, swiftcurrent, east glacier lodge, & lake mcdonald? i wonder if they will start taking sperry 2020 reservations this fall? assuming we may not know that until they know what type of progress they are making this summer on phase 2, but aren't they expecting to finish by october of this year? thanks in advance.
al_in_al
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: MGH 2020 reservations

Post by al_in_al »

east glacier lodge - Glacier Park Lodge is run by Glacier Park Collection. They are currently taking reservations for all of 2020 for their properties.

many glacier hotel, swiftcurrent, & lake mcdonald - are all run by Xanterra. They take reservations one year in advance, starting on the first of the month. So, if you want to stay in August 2020, you can start making reservations August 1, 2019.

Sperry - the reservation system is the same as Granite Park Chalet. Reservation day the past few years has been in January (Jan 7 this year) instead of the fall. I know having Sperry open next year was the original plan, but I haven't heard any recent updates - if so, I'm going to try for a reservation next year, too!

Return to “Lodging”