Shoe Shots...

Been to another area? Post your photos here.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

Kathy
Donator
Donator
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Re: Shoe Shots...

Post by Kathy »

I call this one "The End of the Season" :lol:

"You never really leave a place you love....part of it you take with you, leaving a part of yourself behind."
So....Live well. - Laugh often. - Love much.----And get to Glacier as often as you can!
Straight Arrow
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Post by Straight Arrow »

H
Last edited by Straight Arrow on Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calicotraveler
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Post by calicotraveler »

Great shot of the "repaired" shoes. Duct tape works for so many things. I saw a family hiking down from Granite Park Chalet to Many Glacier a couple of years ago and the mother in the group had shoes that had been fixed with duct tape. You just never know when those shoes are going to break down.
The mountains are calling and I must go.
Kathy
Donator
Donator
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Post by Kathy »

calicotraveler wrote:You just never know when those shoes are going to break down.
:oops: Yeah...they "break down" a little quicker when, after a day of backpackin' in the rain, you try to dry them out by the campfire and they get a little too close...... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
RDEshadow_ wrote:HaHa! Very nice, Kathy! I hope it was a great season for you!
And yes indeed RDEshadow...last season was a GREAT season! :D Hope all your hikes are awe-inspiring! Happy hiking!
"You never really leave a place you love....part of it you take with you, leaving a part of yourself behind."
So....Live well. - Laugh often. - Love much.----And get to Glacier as often as you can!

Return to “Non-Glacier Photos”