Glacier's Official YouTube Channel

Have questions or comments about the various organizations that work within or around the park, also a place to post updates and new features added to the Official Glacier Park Website.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

GlacierWebguy
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Glacier's Official YouTube Channel

Post by GlacierWebguy »

Here's a question for all the Chatters.

We are about to establish an official Glacier YouTube Channel for the park. One of the things that we are thinking about putting online are some short videos from past visitors giving reflections or impressions of the park. We are thinking short one minute clips of people highlighting their favorite memory or hike or activity that they did while they were in the park. Even something from a simple webcam would be OK, I don't think there is a need for great skill in creating them. We are more interested in the thoughts rather than the technique.

So, would people be interested in something like that and do you think that anyone here might be willing to contribute?

Bill
Jen

Re: Glacier's Official YouTube Channel

Post by Jen »

Based on some of the recent video additions here, I think many people would not only be interested but the videos would show some talent!

I think this is a very cool idea! 8)
calicotraveler
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Post by calicotraveler »

I really like this idea. Especially for people that have never been to Glacier, it would give them an idea of what it is like. Video clips are show a different perspective than photos do. :D
The mountains are calling and I must go.
Kathy
Donator
Donator

Post by Kathy »

Bill,

Love it! Do it!
:arrow:
"You never really leave a place you love....part of it you take with you, leaving a part of yourself behind."
So....Live well. - Laugh often. - Love much.----And get to Glacier as often as you can!
Todd
Donator
Donator

Post by Todd »

Bill,

I know I would look for them on youtube. I agree with the others, it would be a wonderful resources for the park and would allow others to share their talents. Go for it!!
Tara
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Post by Tara »

I missed this before but I agree completely...it would be great!

Return to “NPS Website News and Glacier Park Organizations”