Home Ranch Bottoms off of Camas Rd

Have you had a good, bad or indifferent experience at a restaurant in the Glacier area? Let us know about it right here!

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

Clairesey
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Home Ranch Bottoms off of Camas Rd

Post by Clairesey »

Home Ranch Bottoms is a great little "bar" that has great food. Bar food with a twist. The service is 100 times faster than Northern Lights. BBQ pork sandwich and ribs.You can order steak but have to call them in advance so he knows how many. They smoke all the meat themselves so it smells fantastic. The owner is a sweet guy that has your best interests at heart. They have live music on certain nights so call ahead if you'd like that. They have picnic tables outside so you can eat in or outside. A couple of sweet dogs roam about. It's before you get to Polebridge on the left. They serve huckleberry bear claws and have huck pie. :D You can't miss it because they start to have signs warning you of the upcoming Huck pie and ice cream. We go for lunch and supper sometimes. It's a great peaceful hangout. Highly Highly Highly recommend it.
thorn726
Gender?: Male

Re: Home Ranch Bottoms off of Camas Rd

Post by thorn726 »

we stopped there for a shower on our way back from Bowman Lake. it was $7 and there was No Timer (don't abuse it so it stays that way!).. water temp did jump around a bit but considering it was a Large Private very nice bathroom with a shower with no timer on it.. $7 very well spent. Not sure how many units they have but at least 2, in the same main building as the store.
llholmes1948
Donator
Donator
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Post by llholmes1948 »

Home Ranch Bottoms changes ownership. Link to item in the Inter Lake:

http://www.dailyinterlake.com/local/201 ... nges_hands
al_in_al
Gender?: Female

Post by al_in_al »

I’m not sure they are a BBQ restaurant any more. When I visited two weeks ago their menu was 4-5 sandwiches written on a board behind the counter. Food (pulled pork sandwiches) and beer were fine, but I doubt I’ll go back.

Return to “Restaurant Reviews and Recomendations”