Sierra Designs Lightning 2 tent, practically new.

Have a piece of gear you have replaced or no longer need, pass it forward! Please no commercial posts, this section is for users to sell or exchange their gear that is no longer being used.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

paul
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: Sierra Designs Lightning 2 tent, practically new.

Post by paul »

Bruce wrote:
Jen wrote:All the cool people carry Lightnings, I guess. The others (Bruce) carry Quarterdomes. :roll:
An excellent example of "herd mentality"... I remember when "everyone" rushed out to buy station wagons too....BTW, can you fit your feet inside the tent???? teehee 8)
Jen, you know you really don't need a light tent since Kathy is going to be carrying your tent in her pack! :lol:
Jen

Post by Jen »

paul wrote:
Bruce wrote:
Jen wrote:All the cool people carry Lightnings, I guess. The others (Bruce) carry Quarterdomes. :roll:
An excellent example of "herd mentality"... I remember when "everyone" rushed out to buy station wagons too....BTW, can you fit your feet inside the tent???? teehee 8)
Jen, you know you really don't need a light tent since Kathy is going to be carrying your tent in her pack! :lol:
Paul: That will work if I am able to finagle a September trip out of my family but I am pretty sure Farmgirl won't offer to carry my tent in July. :roll:
Farmgirl
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Female

Post by Farmgirl »

about your feet.....where ARE they going to go :shock: ????!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bruce
Donator
Donator

Post by Bruce »

Jen is VERY sensitive about her footsies...be careful..... :mrgreen:
Jen

Post by Jen »

Yes, extremely sensitive. Thats why I announce on the internet that my giant size 10 boots smell bad enough to raise the dead. Please people, show a bit of compassion or you might give me a complex. :|
Bruce
Donator
Donator

Post by Bruce »

Jen wrote:Yes, extremely sensitive. Thats why I announce on the internet that my giant size 10 boots smell bad enough to raise the dead. Please people, show a bit of compassion or you might give me a complex. :|
:mrgreen:
Jen

Post by Jen »

I finally got to try this tent out in the outdoors! I love it! Thanks again MattB. I feel like I got a great deal on this tent!

mattB
Donator & Special Contributor
Donator & Special Contributor

Post by mattB »

Glad you're enjoying it! And happy to see its getting some good use!
I feel like I'm vicariously getting to use two tents now! :-) And I think it was a good deal all around, I was happy with the deal and now its being used and not just taking up space in my garage!

Where was I vicariously camping in my other tent? The beverage selection looks good!
Jen

Post by Jen »

Southern Unit of the Kettle Moraine State Forest, Wisconsin :)

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale :)

Return to “Pass it forward - Gear Exchange”