Lake McDonald

Glacier presents some great photographic opportunities, talk about it here.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

Rose
Donator
Donator
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Lake McDonald

Post by Rose »

Caught this webcam view this morning... earlier this morning there was a nice reflection.

~Dreams Often Become Realities~
Kathy
Donator
Donator

Re: Lake McDonald

Post by Kathy »

THANKS, Rose!!!! That just makes my blood pressure immediately drop! (Ahhhhhh!!!)

I'm under 2 weeks 'til I get to go "home"!!!! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
"You never really leave a place you love....part of it you take with you, leaving a part of yourself behind."
So....Live well. - Laugh often. - Love much.----And get to Glacier as often as you can!
Ear Mountain
Moderator & 2.1 Donator
Moderator & 2.1 Donator
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Post by Ear Mountain »

Pretty soon we'll all be in the park and there will be no one left to post! :shock:

My 4 week adventure starts next week.
My 2 week adventure begins in a little over four weeks.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Text and photos Copyright 2007-2023.
Rose
Donator
Donator

Post by Rose »

Ear Mountain wrote:Pretty soon we'll all be in the park and there will be no one left to post! :shock:
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be home :cry: .... watching the webcams.... :cry: catching up on everyone's trip report.... :cry: being envious of all my friends who are enjoying Glacier!

BUT THEN COMES AUGUST!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
~Dreams Often Become Realities~
Todd
Donator
Donator

Post by Todd »

And I will be here in New England increasing my post count in Word Association, waiting for pictures, trip reports and posting comments like WOW! Awesome!! and Can I have some more!!!

I will be living vicariously through all of you this summer, and planning my 2009 trip while I post. So enjoy yourselves, and tell me all about your adventures.

Todd
paul
Donator
Donator

Post by paul »

And I will be here in New England increasing my post count in Word Association, waiting for pictures, trip reports and posting comments like WOW! Awesome!! and Can I have some more!!!
I'll be representing New England this July in Park :arrow:
Kathy
Donator
Donator

Post by Kathy »

paul wrote:
WOW!!!! Representing ALL of New England, Paul!?!?!? That's a LOT of responsibility on your shoulders! - But....I have faith in you!!!! See ya out there!!!!
"You never really leave a place you love....part of it you take with you, leaving a part of yourself behind."
So....Live well. - Laugh often. - Love much.----And get to Glacier as often as you can!
ND

Post by ND »

Sweet capture, Rose! I wish I were there right now!
Glowski
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Female

Post by Glowski »

Saw that picture this morning too! My husband I and both said, "WOW". :mrgreen: Glorious sight...
paul
Donator
Donator

Post by paul »

Kathy wrote:
paul wrote:
WOW!!!! Representing ALL of New England, Paul!?!?!? That's a LOT of responsibility on your shoulders! - But....I have faith in you!!!! See ya out there!!!!
It's a tough job but I feel up to the responsibilty. :D Only about a week to go now!
Todd
Donator
Donator

Post by Todd »

A New Englander named Paul said
I'll be representing New England this July in Park
Thanks Paul. Be carefull that you obey all speed limits, act like a gentleman, and that you shave regularly. We don't want any others to get the wrong impression of us easterners. And, I will be waiting for your trip report while holding down the fort.

Have fun enough for all of us Paul!!
Dusty in CT
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Female

Post by Dusty in CT »

Todd and Paul,

You will have some help representing New England (although I am a transport from the midwest) We are leaving from CT July 9-19. Can't wait to ready everyone's trip reports.

Cindy
paul
Donator
Donator

Post by paul »

Todd wrote:Thanks Paul. Be carefull that you obey all speed limits, act like a gentleman, and that you shave regularly. We don't want any others to get the wrong impression of us easterners. And, I will be waiting for your trip report while holding down the fort.
thanks Todd,

Since Cindy is going to be there, the pressure is off. I suppose now I can go without shaving for a few days, etc. :)

Paul

Return to “Photography”