New Gallery Up!

Glacier presents some great photographic opportunities, talk about it here.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

insearchofhighplaces
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

New Gallery Up!

Post by insearchofhighplaces »

Hey all,
Alex here. You may remember me from such Glacier based adventure films as:

The Skyline Experience and

The Floral Park Traverse ;)

Anyway, though I've been adventuring in GNP since 2006 I just recently took the DSLR plunge. My current work is in theology, but my background is in the fine arts. Through the encouragement of friends I've decided to take a stab at selling some of my works. You can check out my Glacier National Park Gallery here. I also have a gallery set up for my recent unbelievable trip to Iceland. I think that, given the off-trail madness I tend to enjoy, what I will be able to offer is photography from ON the mountains that people usually only look AT. That's the hope anyway.

I've just set up my print shop up a couple days ago and I've been really surprised at the response! I've already made my first sale! They do a great job making it easy for folks to order all different kinds of prints and greeting cards. I know that there are many of us out there doing this kind of thing, so if any of you have pointers for a newbie, I'd gladly receive any wisdom you may have. Thanks! -Alex

toddnick
Donator
Donator
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Re: New Gallery Up!

Post by toddnick »

Nice photography... :D

Absolutely love the two videos, which I have watched several times... :mrgreen:

Hope that you get back out there soon so that you can post more Glacier adventures!
insearchofhighplaces
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: New Gallery Up!

Post by insearchofhighplaces »

Thanks Toddnick,
I've got my nose buried in a dissertation at the moment, but I hope to be done in time to plan something for later this summer!

Return to “Photography”