Labelled photos

Glacier presents some great photographic opportunities, talk about it here.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

askus3
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: Labelled photos

Post by askus3 »

Thanks
Jen

Post by Jen »

Here are four new photos from Waterton that need labeling:

67 – en route to the Carthew Ridgeline on the Carthew Alderson Trail (maybe around the 6800 elevation level) I took this view south. Was wondering what the double hump summit was on the horizon was as well as the mountain directly in front of it as well as the left end of the open barren ridge to the south of the treed ridge in the foreground.

68 - the mountain in the background behind the snowfield in the pass on the Chapman/Custer ridge. This photo was taken at the same location and time as the previous photo.

70 – What is this drainage stream I am looking down on? This photo was taken at about 7300 feet on the Carthew-Alderson Trail en route to the ridge.
I believe I am looking downward and NW.

82 – From the Carthew Overlook I took this photo. The same green meadow in photo 70 is there but what is the small round lake or pond further beyond?
I assume Mt. Custer is on the right (partially blocked by clouds). Mt. Kintla is the roundish mountain which is the last summit on the right in the clouds.

Lake on the left is Lake Nooney.

Thanks again for helping me out with this project.
Ear Mountain
Moderator & 2.1 Donator
Moderator & 2.1 Donator
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Post by Ear Mountain »

Jen wrote:68 - the mountain in the background behind the snowfield in the pass on the Chapman/Custer ridge. This photo was taken at the same location and time as the previous photo.
Mount Carter
Text and photos Copyright 2007-2023.

Return to “Photography”