questions on many glacier campground...

Let everyone know about your camping experience in the park.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

ptguard
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

questions on many glacier campground...

Post by ptguard »

we have a short trip for this july but are trying to plan a trip for "next" summer. i want to do a combination of camping at many glacier campground combined with a couple nights at either mgh or swiftcurrent.

as i understand it the rezys for swiftcurrent inn & mgh open up 1 year in advance of the month you want to go. so for july 2023 they will open up july 1st 2022. what about tent campground reservations? i saw something that they will open for next july on january 28th, 2023. can anyone confirm that?

having walked that campground many times i still can't remember if they allow small/quiet generators. it's not a gamechanger if not, but it makes things a lot more convenient at times.

not counting the pandemic shutdowns, we haven't missed gnp in 16 years. still have a few hikes we want to repeat before we get too old. :D

thanks in advance. tony
al_in_al
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: questions on many glacier campground...

Post by al_in_al »

Many Glacier reservable campsites are booked through Recreation.gov - I think their website answers all of your questions: https://www.recreation.gov/camping/camp ... ab=seasons

Return to “Camping”