Online store now available.

A place to talk about Glacier in general, if you have something that is political, please post it in the "Politics" section of the chat system.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

FuzzySideDown
Site Admin & Donator
Site Admin & Donator
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Online store now available.

Post by FuzzySideDown »

Hey gang....

There's now an online store available to get some cool stuff AND help support the site at the same time. https://glacier.nationalparkschat.com/more/ The link is up in the menu up top under "Shop". Right now, its mostly shirts of various materials, coffee mugs of various sizes and a few other odds and ends. Check it out when you get a chance. You might find something you didn't know you needed. We just ordered up a few coffee mugs and a neck gaiter to check it all out.

If there's something you think you might like that you don't see, just let me know, and we'll work to get it added! New stuff...Custom designs... Whatever. It's the first time I've used a print-on-demand service before, so that's a little new, but it looks cool... Patches was one thing I was asked about that this supplier doesn't do, but I'll be looking into that to see if they can be added to the store in some way.

Here's a list of categories and subcategories of things that they do supply if you think you'd like something new, give me a shout.
Screen Shot 2023-08-19 at 4.56.04 PM.png
If there's any issues with anything, let me know and I'll get it resolved as quick as possible....

Here's a few pics of some of my favorite items so far I think..... There also a couple 20oz coffee mugs in there too!! :shock: :D
91236-7.jpg
91236-5.jpg
91233-11.jpg
78494-800.jpg
Anyway, this is a start. I'll be happy to add anything that we can that you might like to have added.

Thanks gang!
Cheers!!

Kyle....
🧊🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
teapot57
Moderator & 2.1 Donator
Moderator & 2.1 Donator
Gender?: Female

Re: Online store now available.

Post by teapot57 »

Great stuff, Kyle! I’ll be ordering, Thanks so much.

:arrow:
FuzzySideDown
Site Admin & Donator
Site Admin & Donator

Post by FuzzySideDown »

🤘😁👍🍻

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
🧊🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
mattB
Donator & Special Contributor
Donator & Special Contributor

Post by mattB »

In the old days DaveP had a similar online store and there were buttons for sale, similar to the old-school political election campaign buttons. I used to have one pinned to my pack, not sure if any other hikers ever noticed it.

But what I was thinking of is something that we could hand out to people we encounter on the trail that might be interested in the Chat site. Business cards, maybe? Its easy enough to find the site with a simple Google search, but a button or card with the url might be a better reminder to people when they get back to civilization and have internet.

In the Geocaching world ( https://www.geocaching.com/play/search ) there's a thing called a trackable, which has a code printed on it and other cachers tag it when they see it, or pick it up and move it to the next cache. There are also mobile trackables, people typically print them on a bumper sticker and put it on their car and then if other cachers see it they can tag it! I have one on my hiking stick!

Just some random thoughts! :D :D

MattB
FuzzySideDown
Site Admin & Donator
Site Admin & Donator

Post by FuzzySideDown »

Hey Matt.... Right on! I went ahead and added a pin and a business card style option...Give me a shout if you think you'd like more stuff on them perhaps.

I don't know much about the geocache trackables, but I like the idea. I'll have to do some looking into that. If it's some thing we can do, we might as well.. :D Right on!

Cheers!
Kyle...
🧊🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Return to “General Glacier Discussion”