Circle R Motel in East Glacier

General Lodging information.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

Squilax
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Circle R Motel in East Glacier

Post by Squilax »

When the Glacier Gang was out there in 2004, we stayed at the Circle R in East Glacier. This motel is clean, reasonable and located right across from the Amtrak station in East Glacier.

http://www.circlermotel.com/
GoDucks

Thanks, Squilax

Post by GoDucks »

Appreciate the tip on the Circle R - great rate for anywhere near Glacier. After reading good things about the Circle R, including your comment, we have changed some of our logistics, so that we will be spending 2 in East Glacier. Hope to do the Scenic Point hike, go to the Glacier Cabaret, and eat some good Mexican food in East Glacier this July.
Squilax

Re: Thanks, Squilax

Post by Squilax »

GoDucks wrote:Appreciate the tip on the Circle R - great rate for anywhere near Glacier. After reading good things about the Circle R, including your comment, we have changed some of our logistics, so that we will be spending 2 in East Glacier. Hope to do the Scenic Point hike, go to the Glacier Cabaret, and eat some good Mexican food in East Glacier this July.
Enjoy your trip - I only wish I was headed back to Glacier instead of to Wyoming this year...
dorf

Post by dorf »

Bah! We're gonna have a great time in the Winds fighting off the mosquitoes and trout. Only 38 more days for us. That means I have but 38 days to figure out how I'm going to rig a shower system for Yumi-san that weighs less than a pound :?

We'll see you at Lester Pass on the 25th :D
So many mountains, so little time.
Squilax

Post by Squilax »

I really hope we are able to meet up with you guys in the backcountry.

You're right, we will have fun in the Winds, but I REALLY miss Glacier. I think GNP is my first love.

Speaking of trout - some of the lakes in the area we'll be in have some monster lakers and decent sized goldens.

Return to “Lodging”