An endorsement...for lodging...and Eats!

General Lodging information.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

Dave Parker
Hiking With Angels
Hiking With Angels
Please add the numbers(11): 0

An endorsement...for lodging...and Eats!

Post by Dave Parker »

On Saturday, My wife and I had the opportunity to spend some time with Keith and Dona Taylor the owners of The Montana Cabin, Keith often times posts around here..

I can tell you first hand, the properties are great, We stayed in the Eagles Nest, which is just down the hill from The Montana Cabin, both are great, the views are fantastic, and the accomidations are very comfortable and very home like, at both properties the hot tubs were warm and waiting, the cabins were as clean as any I have seen in Montana and you just got that warm welcome feeling when you walked in the door!

Now for the really good part, Keith over the last couple of years has always told me the grill and resteraunt at his areana was good,....but I am hear to tell you, the food was Fantastic and reasonably priced, if you want REAL Texas BBQ, there is no other place I can recommend, unless you want to spend the time heading down to Texas, I had the Ribeye and my wife had the Ribs, and just sitting here typing about them, brings a mouth watering memory to my mind, good Food, the Beans are up their with the best I have ever had!

They are located in Eureka, MT and I can't recommend them enough, this will be a place I will take my friends and family to for years to come..

So if your looking for a bit of variety in your vacation, They are close to blue ribbon streams, lake fishing, the canadian rockies and a host of great Montana Hospitality, check them out, they are about 1.5 hours north of Whitefish and they are just good people.

Dave Parker

Their website it located at:

http://www.themontanacabin.com
Tara
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

good to k now...

Post by Tara »

Thanks Dave...I was looking at their website hoping to stay there on our next trip to Yaak (maybe 2007?). Great to hear this endorsement...and to know how good the food is!

Return to “Lodging”