East Glacier - Two Medicine Grill

Have you had a good, bad or indifferent experience at a restaurant in the Glacier area? Let us know about it right here!

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

Nawlins
Donator
Donator

East Glacier - Two Medicine Grill

Post by Nawlins »

This is a cramped place but one of the few open at 2:30 for lunch, basic burger type joint but the crew of four I was with were happy. Good prices compared to the hotel lodges and other places I’ve eaten. No buck pie yet this season.
llholmes1948
Donator
Donator
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Re: East Glacier - Two Medicine Grill

Post by llholmes1948 »

If I understand correctly the Two Medicine Grill is the only restaurant in East Glacier that is open all year round. (At least they were for years and I assume that they still are). They serve a good burger.
llholmes1948
Donator
Donator
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Post by llholmes1948 »

My daughter and her husband went to the Two Medicine Grill for lunch during their visit in mid-July. Unfortunately it was the only place on their trip to get a negative review. Long wait for food, their orders were not complete, and service was poor and inattentive. The food itself, when it arrived, was okay but nothing special.
tibber
2.0 Donator
2.0 Donator
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Post by tibber »

I ate at the counter Jul 11 and had the soup of the day and onion rings. It was very good. Service was fine. Read a week old paper and learned they have some sort of run on Looking Glass Road in early summer.

Return to “Restaurant Reviews and Recomendations”