Many Glacier Campground

Let everyone know about your camping experience in the park.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

YCornelius
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Many Glacier Campground

Post by YCornelius »

Does the campground remain full in September? Labor Day weekend to be precise. Realizing it's a holiday, but does the campground thin out a bit after August into September? Thanks...
toddnick
Donator
Donator
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Re: Many Glacier Campground

Post by toddnick »

The campground (my favorite) will be full through to at least mid-September...need to get there by 8-9am to get a site...done it every year since 2008 starting Labor Day week-end...
daveparker
Hiking With Angels
Hiking With Angels
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Post by daveparker »

Need to get there early, to get a spot, last year, when I was up there at the end of Sept, it was full when we pulled through, so get there early in the morning and you should be good.
YCornelius

Post by YCornelius »

toddnick wrote:The campground (my favorite) will be full through to at least mid-September...need to get there by 8-9am to get a site...done it every year since 2008 starting Labor Day week-end...
Thank you toddnick, early it is!
YCornelius

Post by YCornelius »

daveparker wrote:Need to get there early, to get a spot, last year, when I was up there at the end of Sept, it was full when we pulled through, so get there early in the morning and you should be good.
Wow, still full at the end of the month? Not discouraging, only makes me more excited knowing that the park draws them in! I will be there early!
YCornelius

Post by YCornelius »

YCornelius wrote:
daveparker wrote:Need to get there early, to get a spot, last year, when I was up there at the end of Sept, it was full when we pulled through, so get there early in the morning and you should be good.
Wow, still full at the end of the month? Not discouraging, only makes me more excited knowing that the park draws them in! I will be there early!
Thanks daveparker.

Return to “Camping”