Interesting videos

Well, tell us how your trip went. We all want to hear about your special experience.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

ND
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Interesting videos

Post by ND »

Just heard of these videos on another Yellowstone site. Some Glacier trips too. I liked them. Here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2u9cX ... dJr6Ha0aqg
Sue Z
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Female

Re: Interesting videos

Post by Sue Z »

Thanks for posting! I just enjoyed the highlight reel, and look forward to the rest. Might get some ideas for future trips.
Sue Z
smahurin

Post by smahurin »

Thanks for posting, watched a little of several of them so far and enjoyed them. This guy must take the whole summer off and just backpack. No idea how you fit all those trips into a single summer.
joybird
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Female

Post by joybird »

Cool! Thank you for pointing us to that.

I watched part of one of them last night and was pleased to get to see some of the Park Creek drainage and Lake Isabel. (I had planned to backpack up that way last year but had to bail because the fire closed the trail.)

I must say, however, that I don't think my body could deal with 9-days of relying primarily on cookies, jellybeans and candy corn for food! (Check out the contents of his food bag as shown at his first night at Ole Creek. :lol: ) And I certainly would NOT be able to start hiking after 1:00pm and do 14+ miles (with 2700+ elevation gain and another 2000 feet of loss) with a 8-days of supplies on my back! :shock:

Hmmm. Maybe I SHOULD start packing some candy corn along on my next backpack? :wink:
smahurin

Post by smahurin »

Haha ya I noticed those things. I'm an early riser and while hanging out in some of the pretty camp spots is cool for a while, I'm restless. I have no idea what I'd do with myself all morning if I didn't hit the trail until 1pm every day. Looked like that was his common start time. I catch sunrises in GNP... I rarely catch sunsets... I'm a wuss.

Return to “Trip Reports”